How You Can Create Inflammation
- Eating foods to which your body is sensitive, allergic or intolerant.
- Eating sugar, artificial sweeteners or processed and high-glycemic carbohydrates.
- Eating pro-inflammatory fats, such as those found in eggs, corn and dairy.
- Eating trans and damaged fats.
- Having abdominal fat.
- Having a leaky gut.
How To Reduce Inflammation
- Make an oil change – switch to anti-inflammatory fats such as wild fish, raw nuts and seeds and olive oil.
- Get rid of the sugars, artificial sweeteners and high glycemic foods.
- No more GMO’s – genetically modified organisms are wrong in so many ways.
- Let go of the top 7 Food Intolerances. These foods are the ones most likely to cause adverse reaction in your gut. Some like dairy, gluten, soy, eggsand corn can trigger an immune response that leads to inflammation. Others, like sugar and artificial sweeteners wreak havoc with your blood sugar.
Either way, INFLAMMATION is the result.(JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS )
To learn more about a natural way to reduce inflammation contact us today!